The EcoFilter 10-cup Pitcher by ZeroWater gives you better tasting water without a plastic shell and replaces 3 conventional water filters or up to 900 plastic bottles. Certified by NSF, the EcoFilter provides 120 gallons of chlorine reduction to improve your tap water. Once your filter expires, the EcoFilter can easily be disposed of in your standard trash receptacle since it does not have a plastic shell.
Ecofilter is wrapped with carbon filtration technology, making it ideal for consumers in areas with high levels of chlorine. The Carbon technology not only reduces chlorine but also removes the often-overbearing taste of and smell of the chemical. With its space-saving round design, the pitcher fits seamlessly into most kitchen aesthetics, refrigerator shelves, or doors allowing quick, easy, and high-quality water when you need it.
- No plastic filter shell - less waste to dispose of
- Provides 120 Gallons or 6 months of filtration capacity
- Certified by NSF for reduction of chlorine taste and odor
- BPA Free
- Replaces three conventional filters
- Carbon wrapped filtration technology
- Easy “flip and fill” lid technology
- Contoured handle for a non-slip ergonomic grip
- 80 oz space-savings capacity
- Product Dimensions: 8.5"L x 6.5"W 10.25"H
- **Not intended for the removal of 99.6% total dissolved solids; only reducing chlorine taste and odor. EcoFilter pitchers and filters are not compatible with our flagship, 5-Stage Filtration products.**
About this item
EcoFilter by ZeroWater is a pour-through water filter with no plastic shell! This 10-cup Filtered Pitcher by ZeroWater is both aesthetically pleasing and functional. The round space-saving design fits perfectly on your counter, bar, or in French door refrigerators. The curved comfort grip handle makes for an easy pour. The EcoFilter replaces 3 standard conventional filters, providing 120 gallons (or 6 months) worth of chlorine reduction. With its no plastic shell filter technology, there will be less plastic waste to dispose of once your filter has expired.
Note: This filter technology was not made to remove 99.6% of the total dissolved solids from your water. This is the perfect water filter pitcher for those who wish to reduce chlorine taste and smell, which is a commonly used chemical in city water supplies.